licenseCopyright © 2009, 2010 Alex Ignácio da Silva
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses.
This program includes some third party independent works licensed under Free/Libre Open Source Software ("FLOSS") licenses other than the GNU General Public License, and are redistributed under the terms of their original licenses. These FLOSS licenses are either compatible with the GNU General Public License version 3, or they belong to one of the FLOSS licenses listed below in section 1 and are covered by the additional permission clause below. Please refer to the accompanying legal information redistributed along with this program for a complete list of these independent works and their licenses.
Additional permission clause under GNU GPL version 3 section 7:
You are free to distribute a derivative work that is formed entirely from this program and one or more FLOSS works licensed under one or more of the licenses listed below in section 1, as long as:
1. You obey the GPL in all respects for this program and the derivative work, except for identifiable sections of the derivative work which are not derived from this program, and which can reasonably be considered independent and separate works in themselves,
2. all identifiable sections of the derivative work which are not derived from this program, and which can reasonably be considered independent and separate works in themselves,
1. are distributed subject to one of the FLOSS licenses listed below in section 1, and
2. the object code or executable form of those sections are accompanied by the complete corresponding machine-readable source code for those sections on the same medium and under the same FLOSS license as the corresponding object code or executable forms of those sections, and
3. the derivative work license also contains a verbatim copy of this clause granting the additional permission set forth hereby.
If the above conditions are not met, then this program may only be copied, modified, distributed or used under the terms and conditions of the GPL version 3.
section 1. FLOSS License List
GNU General Public License version 2
Eclipse Public License 1.0
Bitstream Vera Fonts and Arev Fonts license
Larabie Fonts license